2011/03/07

(TwT)

Yatttaaaah~!

Okay, I've been at my sis' about 2 days now, and tomorrow is girugamesh's gig! TwT
Hopefully I'm not gonna kill anyone. But FINALLY I feel a bit excited - butterflies within my stomach : D

But going back to the last week:
I had great time TwT
What a pitty that a week went so fast, that I wasn't able to be amusing at all while I was as a quest at Emma's (or actually her dad's. We weren't at her appartment~). And she got a little flu and had to watch over the kids right after I left there ,__, At least I could've help the parents watching over the kids while they were in a bub (or something like that), so Emma shouldn't have babysit the kids while she's ill! But of course I had to live same day, so I couldn't T.T

But the BJD-meeting in the very start of the week was great~! And of course Alisa forgot Titus' handcufs there - on the floor BD
I'll retun them to her next friday, while my photoshoot :3

Hihi~
My stomach is really going crazy about the gig of tomorrow XD
I can't even wright right!
So, I quess I'm gonna go to the shower to calm down a bit~

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿