2011/06/17

I kinda like it~

"YELLOW FRIED CHICKENz" WORLD TOUR *SHOW UR SOUL.I*

Now our only problem is the hotel/hostel/motel. It'll be a little bit tricky to find a cheap one with so short call. Gotta hope the best and be prepared for the worst.

And my false eye lashes and nailtips arrived~ And I just remembered that I don't own any nail tip glue! Forgot to buy that yesterday while I was in town with Aliisa and Kämy. We were planing a bit schedule (not really at all) for the photoshoot for my final work~

But anygays, I'll start to play with the camera and kimono and so on and so forth - maybe today or tomorrow. Right now I just feel like I could modify the layouts of my blog and IRC-Gallery profile - once again. Will there be any month I would be saticfied with the result long enough? XD

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿