2011/07/21

Final work - put to rest?

I really don't know should we shoot one of the scenes on this week or not.. the sets are so unfinnished and I also have to repair one tiny little piece in that dress. I'm not saying that it was broken already, it kinda was my fault that it fell of, but it's easy to fix~

I also came up with the idea, that we could shoot a dance scene for the ending credits. Piia gave me this idea by posting a dance video of Bad Apple!! into her blog. So it also slows down for the shoots, 'cuz I bet it's gonna take a month from both of us to learn the god damn dance moves and then dance and shoot it flawlessly.

I promised to myself that I won't start to edit the material until we've got all the scenses shot. It means I'll start the editing after the school has started. Well, I saw this coming, though. Shooting a video isn't that easy that it sounds, but I bet we'll gonna survive from this~

I just hope I don't have to edit and study for the final exames at the same time...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿