2011/07/07

Insane

We've got a new reader! Thank you for subscribing and welcome aboard~
So, the total of subscribers is 16.... which isn't a lot, but who says you have to look at your subscribes? I'm writing here because I want to! So I'll be annoying you guys for a bit longer : D

And at last I was able to switch that twitter-gadget's font color from black to white, so it is now readable! But the profile picture quit working so I linked the facebook-profile gadget to that. It's ugly - I know.

But now I really want to know that do you guys want me to do that vlog I've been talking about few times already! So should I do it or do you want me to do it or should I just keep it quiet, have a great time at YFC and come back like nothing has happened? It's up to you guys~ Nah, screw it. I'm gonna do it anyway so you can make your insults about my horrible English pronouncing and looks and all.
And I just remembered that I still haven't bought that white sheet which I'm planing to take with me to YFC and collect names from the line. I'll ask about this one too: should I do this sheet? I'm trying to make it look something like this:
The text might be a little different in the result but here's mostly what I'm looking for.
So, if I'm going to do this sheet, I bet it'll be tough time to get some names on it from the line.. I hope that at least someone talks English out there.. or else I have to start to speak my horrible Swedish "Kan du skriva ditt namn här?" I hope that's enough of my Swedish..

But now I feel like that I want to brush my teeth and eat my last burger~

LEAVE YOUR RESPONCES AND KOMMENTS BELOW - please~

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿