2011/11/25

Q&A - Live Broadcast TOMORROW! o/

I posted an entry about how you guys could ask me about ANYTHING, but only one person took step forward and actually made questions. It's not much, but I still love to answer to those questions he/she made! The one who made the questions remains anonymous~ The questions were in Finnish, but I went through the trouble to translate the Q&A into English for the international readers, so here we go:

Q:Why Kanon?
A:Sano-san has been a great inspiring icon for me and I admire his spontaneity. Also his a little mystical metaphors are also able to enthrall me, talking about the music he has been involved! Wakeshima-san is an artist who awakens emotions and I like it, that not all the Japanese female artists are little sticks with high pitched voice for a change : D

Q:How long have you been listening to An Cafe?
A:If I recall it right, I started to listen to their music in the year of 2006 or maybe even earlier. At that time I was too scared to be a fan of some other artists over the über-known artists, because I felt like I was doing wrong actions. Later on I luckily realized though, that being different is also worth it.

Q:What group/artist you cannot stand?
A:I could say, that I hate zip.er, because a few of their songs are pure copies from some An Cafe's older songs. On the other hand their members are also very talented, so I hope that they will continue on their own path and not copying others. Another groups I can't stand are the Korean bands and artists. I just don't like the language.

Q:What is your TOP 5 of artists/bands at the moment?
A:TOP 5..hmm
  1. An Cafe
  2. GACKT
  3. X JAPAN
  4. Miyavi
  5. Rob Zombie

It's really horrible to try to put any artists in a best-of -order.

Q:What is your full name?
A:I hate my full name. It's so common name in Finland, so it's not worth of mentioning xD And for strangers I mention nothing more than my first name~ So, I am Laura, but I prefer the name Raura, which is used by my friends and close ones.

Q:If you could have three wishes, that could be anything you like, what would you wish for?
A:A life in Japan, success to our band and a little thinner and tighter body for myself. Realistic thoughts, that can be achieved with your own hard work~


Thank you for the questions, and I'm craving to answer for some more! So please, if you got those, ask yourself out via comment below~


!And remember to watch the live broadcast on the next Saturday at 6pm Finnish local time (EET)! The Live Broadcast -sub-page has a world clock widget on it, so you can check on it, when the broadcast is aired in your own time. The poll is going to be closed today, so remember to vote for your favorite game too!


See you guys tomorrow (ノ^ω^)ノ

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿