2011/06/25

Am I ever saticfied?

I just love Punk Rave!
Like the title says it, I found something I would like to have - again. I'm such a materialist and I know that. I just love to have clothes that look even a bit good on me! I don't want to buy my clothes from places like H&M, because there is a higher possibility that you can find that same dress/coat/trouses/jeans/or whatever on somebody else as well - where ever you go. Here's the pictures of the dress and boots I would like to order next time~

But can you believe this: the price for these together is only about 85€! It's 10€ less what my kimono cost me! It's so wrong that kimonos are so expencive, when they are made right, but - just got to live with it.

I also planned that I could wear this dress for the second part of the photoshoot for my final work~ At least it would fit in the mood of the work. Oh my, I'm giving too much information and hints already about my final work XD so I'll be quiet for now. Shh~

I'm watching TV Tokyo at the moment and there's FAIRY TAIL coming~ The quality of the proadcast is really shitty, but at least I can have a bit that language bath, so I would be able to lear Japanese more easily, while listening to it 24/7~ It's like being a baby again; gotta learn the way of communication that everyone is using around you. At least I use this as one method to learn the language~

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿