2011/06/22

Room No. 382 & Koi no Doutei

My preorder finally arrived! KanonxKanon's Koi no Doutei -single arrived today with Miyavi's remix album Room No. 382~
The style of Koi no Doutei is pretty obious that it's linked into an anime intro x'D The style just tells it. This press has a remix of the song Koi no Doutei - which is a really strange piece, but still cool in a way! And I like it of course! XD




Oh, and with that single they gave me a card, which seemed a bit hilarious XD
but of course you can have this kind of a card only if you bought the Limited Edition of the single~
It has a cool cover on the cd surface!
And now to the Miyavi's remix album Room No. 382 (I'm actually raping its tracks at the moment). I just love this DJ! Emma also sees this dude really talented and I bet we both worship this guy - for reason! I'm just so glad I can finally have my hands on these songs in high quality! Of course I listen to music on internet as well, but I really like more to have the physical cd in my collection. I really don't care for the editions which you can only buy on line and then download. Of course I do burn the songs to my computer as well, but just because in this way I'll keep my cds protected, that I won't use them too much and scratch them accidentally. What a horrible vision x__x

And quess what? They send me a sticker of "Thiz is the Japanese Kabuki Rock Tour 2008" with it!

Oh, and about a week ago, when I came back from Karo's place, someone had put a drawing of a hart on our door! I asked that had my roommate a good time since she had hanged that on there, but then she was like "what heart? I haven't drawn any hearts o.o"
But sorry for the messed up pictures, their sizes really aren't correct, but the blogger has some difficulties with the picture adding, 'cuz it won't let me add pictures in any other way than using HTML and I'm too lazy to change the height and width amounts, sowwy XD

And sadly I noticed that 1 of my readers has left. Now there's only 15 of us in the team left ,__,
But I hope the guys are left here are going to have as much fun here as always~
New readers! Remember to subscribe and live a comment below, thank you~
And I haven't got any requests about the vlog I'm atending to shoot during the trip to Stockholm and back to see GACKT and his YFC tour >3
So let me hear some ideas and do you even want me to do this~

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿