2011/06/10

Hey Rainbow - Hey Olympia!

They were delicious~! Yumm~
Well here I am: at home at last after another exhausting buss trip. But I had fun at Karo's though~ We sang karaoke a bit and went to Kuopio on one day. Of course I had to buy those two pieces of chocolate, which were made in a shape of a dog and a god damn golf ball! Man they were delicious~ Also that day was kinda hilarious too - in a way. We were going to stalk some very expencive pieces of clothing, but on the way there some drunken guy started to chase me with words "hey rainbow! hey rainbow! hey rainbow!" So I said to Karo "go! Go! GO!" so we shouldn't have to stop to talk with that drunken one. Geez. And while we came back from the store, he was on a piss in that public area! That was the time to sneak away without that dude being able to notice us.

But the kimonos finally arrived home! FINALLY! Now I'll be waiting for the fake eyelashes, fake nail tips and the white wig~ After that I'll be able to take some pics~ But here's a few anygays. They gave me a beautiful piece of jewelry with them~ Isn't it pretty too? It has some kind of Buddha inside it - and ti spins..XD

But here are the pics for now~ I'll take some more when the rest of the purchases are here like I already said.

And I've got some other good news too: we've got the tickets for the flights to Sweden and back to Finland! So the YFC is one step closer to be truelly one of the events during my summer holidays!

Now I should get back to work and get an idea for the final work with the subject "Freedom"
It sure gets exciting~ And I hope one of my ideas will be a good one so I'll start to develop it before it's really too late and I come up with some stupid idea that doesn't work at all in the end. And that's the thing I won't allow to happen. I am going to do something great and succeed on it!

But for now, I'll let you guys to get on your summer holidays~ And remember to leave requests (if you have any) via a comment! Feel free to just comment as well~

See you guys soon! At Kawacon in Joensuu!

Someone had dropped that poor little card on the ground 8<

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿