2011/06/05

Va roligt!

Hey ya all~!
Sorry for not updaiting, but I still am alive - for your misfortune! Now I'm at Karo's place and there's been happening a few things already~
Well yesterday was the party for her 'cuz now she is officially out from the basic school! I borowed some hair things from her in order to make my hairdo a bit cuter.

Men - I hate 'em!

Yesterday we went to the st1 with a bit hurry, so we had to take bikes to make it in time. BUT when I tried to open the tire's valve, it came out entirely so the tire went of course flat. Afterwards when we came back to the house, of course I wanted to make it right and pump it all back. But I needed a HAMMER in order to open the valve proper, because SOMEONE had closed it very tight with PLIERS! Now my finger has a vesicle - hmph. And they say women shouldn't mess around with tools and anything that needs force to fixed. Well I SURE WONDER WHY! WELL OF COURSE NOT IF YOU CLOSE EVERYTHING REALLY TIGHT THAT EVEN MEN NEEDS PLIERS IN ORDER TO OPEN 'EM! Fuck you, men.

Aren't they pretty~?
I also have some news about the kimonos: I was right - they ARE in Denmark right now. And of course tomorrow they'll start to ship 'em to me via truck and Itella. Dunno where the wig is playing, but I think it'll be at my place before I get there~ Oh! I also bought something AGAIN from eBay. 70 pieces of nice red nails tips and one pair of false eyelashes~

All these things I've bought from eBay are going to be in my costume at Kawacon in Joensuu~ I hope it'll be really cool and I'll do some photoshoot during the con with Piia, perhaps. I need loads of green to the background and of course Finland is the best place to look for colors like that. It'll be a perfect scene~

I also would like to mention, that the seller on eBay, who sold these nail tips and false eyelashes, sells these products with really cheap prices! Those nail tips for example cost me only about 2€! ALL THOSE 70 PIECES TOGETHER! I bet I'm going to shop at that place for several times more in the future~

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿