2011/06/20

Wnb episode.0


Alright! I finally got some pics of that kimono of mine! I wasn't able to get glue for my nail tips today, but I'll buy a tube or two before Kawacon hits us~

But unfortunately, I listened to GACKT's episode.0 during the photoshoot (believe it or not I did the whole photoshoot by myself - including the photoshoping) so I ended up posing in a pic like this... Let's call it WNB episode.0! XD
Just look at it! Is'nt it? XD There goes my purple soul in tiny little pieces. Byeee soul. You were a pain in my ass and also a really good partner.

Hopefully I got it back though XD
You'll never know am I walking without it already..

And here's the next one, which shows a lot more of the kimono. The pose isn't that good thoughl But at least it'll show you how cool that huge costume is~

So there it is: my costume for Kawacon 2011 in Joensuu. I hope I'll be able to have some more pics, which could be taken OUTSIDE (please!). I wanted to do my photoshoot outside today, but of course it had to rain the whole day. But when I got back home, sun shined for like 2 hours and then it started to rain again. Of course I was dying my hair during that 2 hours and now I can't have pics outside again with my blue hair T__T
Am I a bit superficial? A lot! XD

I wonder will there be any people, who would like to have a picture of me at Kawacon.. I paid so much for this and it would be a bit dissappointing to be just there and stand while others are having long photoshoots. Jelousy a bit - perhaps? XD
But I quess it'll be here for today.

Oh not yet! Emma said that our tickets to YFC have been arrived today! So this really makes me have goosepumbs - really! XD And the preorder from YesAsia.com should be here soon as well, 'cuz that preorder was made over 2 months ago and the release date was like 5 days ago XD
I want to go outsideeeee! ;__; stupid rain.
-sigh-
Maybe I'll leave you guys for now and I'll start to watch RWJ if he has posted a new episode of Equals Three. Bye now~

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿