2011/07/28

Today..

-sigh-
If today I'm not gonna have the answer from the town that do they pay me next month or not, I'll have to make a call there and ask what's the final solution or is the woman of Turtiainen on a vacation! That won't be nice if she was.. 'cuz how the hell then I'm supposed to pay my rent, phonebill and the two nights at the hostel in Stockholm?! The town should pay me, since KELA won't pay the next month 'cuz I'm a student of an art senior high. If I were in an occupation school, then KELA would pay the next month : D

Anyway, I'm planing to dye my hair today and/or practise the dance of Bad Apple!! If I'm gonna practise the dance, I won't dye my hair, 'cuz I don't want it to go bad in the first day I've coloured my hair. Then again if I dyed my hair, I'll do a photoshoot by myself with that new dress and boots I bought last month ~~ or was it this month...? Well you don't care anyway and neither do I right now.

But quess what:
 
And then it's time for YFC in Sweden~~! Hell yeah!
And I should be making the god damn blanket.. but I'll have to skip it 'til I've got the money from the town. After that I'm gonna do it god damn it!

But I'll leave you guys alone for now. Remember to subscribe~! And thank you for all the new readers and the old readers too for your support! At least someone is reading this blog ;___;

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿