2011/07/28

Yes. Today.

Alright. I didn't get the answer from the town today so I made the call and they said they'll pay me the 1st or 2nd day of August, which is gooooooooo~~OOod~!

But I recieved something else among today's mail: KELA had sent the answer about the loan guarantee and they gave me it for the time period between 1.9.-11 - 31.5.-12
I quess there'll be days and times I really need to purchase some of my loan, but that's too personal info to you guys~

And next monday I'll be somewhere, but only the closest friends know about it. I bet the rest of you will be informed about it sooner or later - I promise that!

So.
Since they pay me next month, I'll be able to do that god damn planket - horraay! All I need to buy for it a white planket and red and black fabric colour. I'm soo excited about the trip to Sweden for YFC! But who wasn't?

I was planing to do the photoshoot today, BUT some clown hadn't put his/her name on the list that he/she has borrowed the school's camera, so I'll do the photoshoot session tomorrow. But at least I dyed my hair and money guaranteed for the next month~!

And I really hope that people will watch the vlog after I post the first video there after the YFC~
But now I'll go to the kitchen (where I belong?) and make some dinner~

If you have any thoughts or anything you would like to comment about, just leave a comment below~

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿