2011/09/16

Happy Birthday, Kazuhiro~!

:..。o○☆゚・お誕生日おめでとうございました~、かずひろさん!*:..。o○☆゚・ (-^□^-)
It's been so long already! m(T~T)m

And I wish I were a millionare! Of course they have to release so many albums at the same time (--w--)
MIYAVI X KREVA releases a single named "Strong" on 5th of the next month, at the same time the GazettE is also releasing their album "TOXIC".. and on 30th of November GACKT releases his new single "Graffiti"... at least I THINK it's a single (笑) It might be a album but I doubt it. And two days back YELLOW FRIED CHICKENz released their first single "THE END OF THE DAY"

I really wish I was rich =w=

*:..。o○☆゚・:,。*:..。o○☆ 
Here's some taste for the single, they also started the live in Stockholm with this, if my memory isn't betraying me.

But I also wish that they will continue making new songs with this new crew!
It still has the taste of GACKT, though they are singing in duet. And I like it!
゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆

But, bye now~!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿