2011/09/23

I so wanna do this!

(-з-) We all saw this coming! Now I've totally changed my plans on the final work.. The new plan has much lower possibility to success, but I still want to try it!
■□■□■□■□■□
Okay, the idea is mostly doing a music video like MIYAVIvsKREVA's new music video "STRONG":
 

And mix it with music of Anna Tsuchiya.. song would be either one of these two:

━─━─━─━─━─
It looks like that Kämy might prefer the first one, "I'm addicted to you", but we'll see which one he wants to practise. We could play the songs in the future as well, when we've practised as a real band~
(^ε^)♪  
"I'm addicted to you" is a bit softer in the bridge and chours and I think it doesn't fit that good with the style of the video, though the tempo is good. I still don't mind if Kämy chooses to practise this over "She hates me"
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇


○●○●○●○●○●
I still might prefer "She hates me" more, but... we'll see 。゚(T^T)゚。 
I like the tempo on this one more and the style fits better with the video.. BUT the song itself isn't really an issue in this point.. I've got to find out where the heck am I gonna find 30-40 cameras to shoot the whole thing!..
Any ideas?
○●○●○●○●○●

助けてください~!
。・゚゚・(≧д≦)・゚゚・。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿