2011/10/26

パンツだよ~!

Yo \o/
Yesterday mom came over and I suggested to her that we could go to swim tomorrow (which was today). Well today we did go to the swimming hall, but before we got there, a TV-permission inspector was behind my door - it was good I didn't slam the door on his face (because that was nearly what happened). Fortunately he was a little bit back so the door was able to open without knocking down anything on its way.
This picture is kept on its original size so you are able to read the notes. The English version is on the left, the Finnish on the right.

But of course I hadn't paid the TV-permission =w= So now I need to pay 60€ every third month. RIGHT AFTER I GOT A LOAN THEY TAKE IT ALL AWAY WITH STUPID FEES! It's ridiculous to charge stupid things like this from a student. And I bet there'll be some extra charges, 'cuz we agreed with the inspector that I had took the TV into use in the middle of the last September, but so I hadn't paid for the permission from the time period between the 15th of September and today. Gotta love these upcoming days!

Here's the note I got from the inspector =w= Of course I blurred the name, address and the date of birth.

But now I'll tell you what else we did with mom today~

Well we chatted in the pool and din't really swim, because the other pool was full of people and the only warm pool was the kids' pool. It was very fun though to have a chat with mom after a while~
I suggested that we should go to shop for new pants, since my old ones don't look so inviting...literally!
Here's some pictures of the products~ (there's only two of them lol):
The leggings I bought from Seppälä and cost only 2€ (they are size L so a little too big for me, but they still are warm~).
And the new pants I bought are actually the same model what like I already have~ Bought three pieces of them and the total of the three was 7,44€
It was under 10€ gig~! So I guess I can call that as a success. And I know that you want to see somebody wearing these.. well it's your lucky day! I'm not even drunk and I felt like doing something weird and something against my way of thinking, so here is some 'eye candy' (笑)I literally give you my official approval to stare at my ass! Oh god what have I done...
Here are the leggings! And I should pay to Jasmin for these shoes.. I still ow her that 5€

YAAAY! I hope nobody sees me as too easy after this...
GOOD - that you scrolled by those two pictures fast! I know it's not easy to watch them |D
Oh, I forgot to introduce you to the two new pieces of clothing I wore in the last photoshoot with Rei
I'll also introduce you the headphones~
Rei gave me a new address to a online shop which I fell in love with right away! wholesale7.net ! It's so cheap and still selling good quality pieces of clothing~ This piece cost only $4,50!

I so love these ~~! I bought them from wholesale as well and cost only  $5,25!
And here are the headphones~! Bought from cyberzone.fi but I really had to wait for these for a MONTH! But that's what you get when you don't bother to pay 7€ for shipping so it'll take longer ~3~ The price of these was only 16€
And here's what the combination of these three look like~ The red jacket is sewed together by my last roommate and it was a part of my Ruki cosplay from Distress and Coma -PV
Photo taken by Rei @ visualchin.blogspot.com
Photo taken by Rei @ visualchin.blogspot.com
Oh I also forgot to mention, that I bought that VIP-ticket to kanonxkanon's concert in Helsinki~ Yay! I can have a tea party with them! Is there anyone else coming to the VIP-tea party in Helsinki~? And do you have any ideas what to give to them as a gift? I'm too excited about this so my mind is blank =w= Please tell me your ideas via comment below~

But now I think I'll continue singing UltraStar Deluxe with Japanese songs~ Have a good one!
OH before I forget; check on the new vlog-post (it's just me singing two songs.. you might get your ears raped ==(ノO Д o)ノ) and also the gallery I added to this blog~!
またね~!
PS. I want this wig so bad T_T

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿