2011/10/22

Photoshoot w/ LIP SERVICE

Yo! Rei has been at my place for couple of days now (since last Tuesday) and today we decided to molest our lovely school's very own studio~!
I'm a derp


Last night we dyed my hair into blue, but I think I need to do another round with the color so it'll be more bright. But here's some footage from the shoot~ (笑) Rei's gonna take over this entry with her egoistic looks - meaning there's more pics of her 'cuz the ones taken from me where shaky ~3~

Photo taken by Raura @ the-vertex.blogspot.com (I didn't put the watermark of mine 'cuz it would have ruined the picture lol)

Photo taken by Raura

Photo taken by Raura

Photo taken by Rei & Raura

Photo taken by Raura

Photo taken by Raura

Photo taken by Raura
I so wanna do another photoshoot with better hair lol. Here are the best shots in my opinion:
Photo taken by Raura

Photo taken by Rei
This was a short entry, but there's no much to say: it was fun! We do look like a real artist already right? lol
After we had cleaned up the studio from lights and background, we took a bus back to my place~
Chocolate milkshake yum~
Now we've made some chicken and rice nomnom! And now here are the derp faces!
Photo taken by Raura. Wanna a xmas card?

Photo taken by Rei. Still wanna a card?

またね~!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿