2011/10/11

Free flight to Japan?

Yes.. I heard about this this morning: according to Telegraph and Iltasanomat Japan is planing to donate 10 000 free flights to their country in the next year to cheer up the tourism which collapsed after the nuclear accident.

According to the report published on Monday, Japan's travel agency wants those, who are interested, to send a electronic application, where you have to among other things to mention the places you're planing to visit in Japan.

The lucky chosen ones are requested to write a report about the journey - hopefully positive one - after the journey is made and these reports are also published on the Internet.

Accommodation and other expenses are not promised to be paid.

This program is being waited to started in the next April, but first it has to be accepted to the state budget.
--
I'm so going to try for my luck and write a really good list of reasons why I should get my ass in there! ...this is the second time I have to do this kind of stuff, but last time it didn't pay off. I wasn't chosen to go in Japan with my schoolmates, but on the other hand we wouldn't have had so much time to wander around because of the tight schedule. And of course I would have had so much of exams to do after the trip. So I guess it's better this way - I can wander around as much as I like~

I just wonder... if the roulette will choose me, do I have to go alone or can I pick one of my friends to come with me? If so, then I guess they'll just pick 5 000 'winners' and they can pick one of their friends to go with. I dunno.. we'll see after the new year, what Japan has decided to do with their budget~

1 件のコメント:

  1. I read about that too, absolutely sending the application! I still think that I wont get a ticket there but I hope u luck :)
    Only reason to me not going there has been the cost of the flight... Getting that free would solve everything.

    返信削除