2011/11/10

60 pairs of false eyelashes

Yo~
Today I came back home from Helsinki and I'm tired as hell! But still I'd like to introduce you to my new pieces of accessories and stuff I received during this time I was away from home~

You might know this shirt already, because I wore it during the VIP TEA PARTY and the concert too~ But it really is comfortable and doesn't feel sweaty if it were a hot day haha!

I made some great founds at Anttila in the shopping mall Sello in Leppävaara! I bought all together 6 DVDs and the total cost was only 8€! You will never find anime with lower prices than this anywhere: ErgoProxy 03:CYTOTROPSIM - 1€, ErgoProxy 06:DEUS EX MACHINA - 1€, Basilisk 5: SHADES OF THE NIGHT - 1€, Basilisk 6: FATE'S FINEST HOUR - 1€, Requiem from The Darkness 3 - 2€ and Requiem from The Darkness 4 - 2€!

And here's the things mentioned in the title~ Yes, 60 pairs of false eye lashes! The total cost was around 2-3€ only! Bought these from topicshop in eBay and they do sell something else too~

But now I'll continue watching Fullmetal Alchemist and perhaps getting some sleep~ So tired =w=

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿