2011/11/27

Final work

It's going smoothly enough. I've gathered around 14 cameras and I hope, that Kämy can find some space from his schedule so he could perform on the darn video. With only one character the music video would look so stupid so if there's at least another character, it brings some idea to it. I won't be able to stare at my own face for like 4 minutes straight so it's better to have somebody with me there XD I hope we can do the photoshoot SOON! I want to edit already. It takes more time than the shoot itself, but at least it depends only myself, not anybody else.

And thank you guys for watching my live broadcast today! It took over 4 hours again, but it was such a run through again! Imagine how many hours it would've taken if I wouldn't have skipped the cut-scenes.. What I've counted, for example the cut-scenes only in Devil May Cry 3 take over 2 hours! So you can just thank your luck that I skipped them~ It doesn't tell you anything about the plot if you don't watch them, but killing people is much more fun than watching stupid dialogue, right? 83
Now that made me sound like crazy, lol.
But wish me luck for the final work! And take care you guys~!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿