2011/11/03

I miss the 90's

Yo~ good old 90's..
It's been over 10 years when we started to live the 21st century. And still what I miss about the 90's is its music. For example, I still love the old production from Madonna more than the new one. This song here for example has been my favorite since I was 5 years old.
Tsuchiya Anna's "Kuroi Namida" reminds me of this music video! But, we cannot have anything back, so we can only playback the songs and think about the past and the sweet memories from our childhood~

But as promised; I finished the portrait! It's now added to the gallery-page - so make sure to check it out~!

And I also bought that darn train ticket for tomorrow, so I'll be going to Helsinki and to my sister's place in Espoo~! I hope they still have the free WLAN-connection in the train, so I'll be able to geek a bit there too. And if not, I'm gonna knit those scarves for kanonxkanon during the train trip (I guess I'm going to knit them anyway during that time lol). And of course lets not forget about the music to listen to~

I'm getting overexcited because of the information that I'm able to meet Wakeshima-san and Sano-san both face-to-face!
I'll make a blog entry about the scarves right after they are finished! I'm certainly NOT going to battle with the time, so I'll make them EVEN during the night-time if necessary!

がんばります!またね~!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿