2011/11/07

Scarves are ready to go - and I'm over excited!

It's over midnight already and I should be sleeping! But I want to share the pictures of the scarves I made for the both members of kanonxkanon - Sano-san and Wakeshima-san! So here are the 'masterpieces'!
I bet you figured out which one goes to whom~
I bought some simple gift bags and also a few little things from Tiimari, in order to make the gifts look expensive, though the cards say I made them by myself~
Bought color pencils (cost 2,90€), white (package includes 5 pieces of) cards - cost 1,70€, black cards - cost 1,70€, white paint pen - cost 3,99€ and the 'diamonds' - cost 2,99€
With this stuff, I tried to create an expensive look for the cards and here is the result~



Didn't take any pictures from the white card, sorry~ But I HOPE, that they will love their presents~

Today (yesterday actually) we went to the shopping mall Sello and bought those things for the cards, but I also bought the entire production of the first Fullmetal Alchemist -anime! The box includes all 24 episodes and on the top of all, the movie - the Conquer of Shamballa! (I hope I typed it right)

But good night everyone~ I'm all shaky and I BET I got to sleep now! Excitement is getting on me too hard already >w

またね~!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Fma on 51 jaksoa pitkä. Tuossa boksissa on vaan 24 ensimmäistä jaksoa ja jostain kumman syystä myös se leffa vaikka sen ymmärtääkseen olis pitänyt katsoa kaikki jaksot... Anteeksi kun päden ;___; :)
    Ihanat muuten nuo huivit ( :::

    返信削除
  2. Ano: ohopsan niinpä onkin pitempi XD epäilytti vähän et oliko se sittenkään noin lyhyt ja sain nyt varmistuksen~ Ehkä Suomi halus sensuroida puolet sarjasta? lol en kyllä usko xD

    返信削除