2011/12/17

Stupid final work

I'm getting a feeling that this work isn't gonna work. I had to return 5 cameras before we could even start the shooting. And yesterday we finally got some time for the shooting, but I was tired; moving didn't look so good, and for the top of that: the cameras didn't cooperate. Some of them filmed like they were closer to the center of the circle, even when they were as far as the other cameras or even more far away. And some of the cameras quit shooting without my 'permission'. They did have enough memory and battery, but they just stopped filming! Oh, and there's more: one camera had a memory card, BUT the space in it was only a bit over 200MB... so, you didn't even shoot over 6 minutes with that. Oh, and it was EMPTY. I did make sure of that.

After the shooting I just packed the bags and stored the cameras in my lock closet at the school. I didn't even watch the result yet. I guess I'm gonna move the clips from the cameras to the computer and from there to the server, though. If the video doesn't work even after over-editing, I guess I'm gonna have to pull this one off and come up with another idea - and FAST.

I just still have the feeling, that the video is not gonna work T_T
It's been hell.

But thank god I called to the dentist and they gave me an appointment - for fuckin' April! Do I have to live with this taste in my mouth for 4 months?! -sigh- Well, if I had phoned there earlier, when this happened for the first time (6 months ago), I bet this issue would be concluded already =u= But, a dumb is a dumb. I also learned that last time I visited the dentist was 5 years ago... The time really has passed way too fast. I thought I visited the dentist in junior-high, but seems like that I didn't. Now my mouth pays it back - darn it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿