2012/04/26

Busy, busy, busy!

I'm really sorry, that I haven't blogged about anything lately.. It's just because school work, drawing and sewing takes all my time. Let me clear this up; here's a list about the things I'm in a middle of doing/am worried about:



  • Ling Xiaoyu -cosplay costume
  • Henriikka's birthday present (already late)
  • school work, like the presentation that has to be made before I can enter the Japanese language test
  • translating some old articles for JaME's Finnish site
  • money issues
Ling-costume is progressing slowly; even the pants aren't done yet. And of course I've found another costume I'd love to do:
Rachel - Kagero II: Dark Illusion/Trapt
I know, that I've played this game in live already too, but I'm planing to play it again, now when I've got the EasyCap. There's still some problems though; Xsplit does no longer allow free users to have over 11 000 kHz audio broadcasts, which means the sound is really poor, and the commentary can't be heard at all. Many of you, who has been watching my few live-broadcasts, might have noticed this too.
I could broadcast via LiveBroadcaster, which is Livestream's own program and with it the sound is fine, but the program itself is too heavy for my computer to bear; it takes over 90 CPU% and so the broadcaster stops broadcasting right after a few seconds from starting a live. Could anyone of you help me with these issues, so I could bring you some live playing? Donating a personal user license for Xsplit for example? XD (It's only USD 39.95 for 12-month license)

Back to the list:
So, I'm making Henriikka's birthday present, but it's already delayed. Her birthday came and went and her present is only 22% done T__T I'm not gonna say what is it, though. It'll be a secret until it's ready and she has it in her hands.

I've awaken to this way too late; the Japanese language test is only 2 weeks away and I haven't even started with the presentation! At least I've finally picked the subject I'm going to write about, such big subject as it is; cosplay! At least it's easier than the other subject I've had.

I've also been picked as a new member to JaME's Finnish site and I'm in a middle of translating some old articles, that never have been translated into Finnish, though the articles do exist in the English versions. So, I'm kinda patching up and shortening the list of undone things; if I were able to sort things out in my own lists as well, haha! And many of the Finnish readers, who also read JaME, might already know SiM's new song: Amy (when there's a little child put to say dirty things, the song is an automatic hit; that's what I think at least XD. But you can't deny the fact that the sound is awesome!)


And you might not believe, but like any other people, I also have some money issues as well. I did party about finally getting to see a dentist about a week ago, but the bill isn't that great subject to be celebrate about. All together, if I'd pay all my bills when I get my next month's income, I would be left only about 10-15€ for the entire month. (I'm not sure, but according to our contract with my father, he should be paying me 120€ on the next month, but that is for my driving school..).. so, I'm kinda facing a dead end here. I wouldn't be surprised, if I'd get a nervous breakdown right here, right now.

Here's some music to express how frustrated I really feel (I really dig the tune as well~):
This is from the Devil May Cry -remake game, that I don't consider as great as the original series, but because of its soundtrack, I believe it's at least a worth of a try. I can't try it out though, because I don't have PS3 and with PC even DMC4 lags as shit. >__>

Today mom visited my place and brought some food for Piia and me to eat, since she's coming over next Friday (I think that's tomorrow; I guess I should start cleaning up lol). She'll be here at least 5 nights, so I guess we'll be doing something else than just geecking; I'm making sure of it! We'll bake muffins if that's what I need to do to get our asses off from computer! That thought made me think a little like this:
See, how fast my mood changes from a raging asshole into a childish candy-lover :D

I would like to write some feedback for these songs, but this post isn't about them, sorry. But I still feel like linking everything I've put in my YouTube-favorites lately, like this LOTTE's chewing gum commercial feat. MIYAVI. The commercial makes many of the viewers want gum so bad, but hasn't the video done its job then? :D This is how you make gum look awesome!:

Hmm..
Now when I'm a member of JaME I could write a review about YFC's album. Here's some songs from it, that I dig:


I'm not sure has this review done in Finnish JaME yet, but I could do it, right after my own list is empty and I don't have that much stress..there's so many things I want to do, but they always have a habit packing up on my desk. Is this rushing and getting all the things in my hands just because of the feeling I have done nothing in this world that matters and I'm becoming old already? The very main concern is my fear of the death. I'm just being honest here; I do fear it. And as pathetic as it sounds, I've cried myself to sleep several times just wondering that 'what if I died tonight?'

Sometimes even my mother makes me feel like somebody's pet:


Enough of this foolish talking.

I just want to thank all of you, who like to share their time with me and read this bunch of bull crap I use to write. It means a lot.

But now I think it's my time to go to bed/start writing the presentation/sewing Ling-costume/making the present. I really don't know what to do now...I guess the sleeping is the most obvious, since my eyelids are being mean and pulling themselves down already, haha! I hope this speedrun of my moods wasn't hard to read. At least I was able to combine cosplay, present, school work, JaME, money issues, gaming, Xsplit, Livestream, SiM, dentist, Devil May Cry, PS3, PC, food, Piia's and mother's visiting, kyariipamyupamyu, LOTTE, MIYAVI, YFC, angst, fear, death and Nightmare into one quite short blog entry! *high five*

So, sleep tight, my friends. I love you.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿