2012/04/11

Back home!

I know this time the entry's gonna be long, so I bet there's not gonna be Japanese translation. Blame my lazyness for that. And then again; let me apologize.



Okay, so I purchased a cheap copy of Vivienne Westwood's orb necklace about two and a half weeks ago and last week I got it. It doesn't look as same as the picture on eBay, but close enough~
this pic still has the old the vertex -logo on it :D

This copy costs around $29 from eBay :D

And I also said to my mom that my wig also has to arrive here before Easter, or I won't be going to Joensuu to see Piia (because we were planing to have another photoshoot and I said I won't be doing it if I I don't that wig before that). Fortunately it dropped in our mailbox about two days before I was planing to travel to Joensuu. So, I went there, and gave her an Easter present: a little chocolate egg! With a face! lol..

 We had a nice Easter and did a photoshoot. Here's a couple of pictures which Piia took:


We kinda taped our titties to the side, just to see what would our bodies look like if we were male :D
The wig cost me $19.62 from eBay!

When I got back home, on the next day my copy of GACKT's UNTIL THE LAST DAY -single and the 90 days of Japanese language 3 -book finally came to me! I ordered them like over a month ago, but YesAsia had some issues with the book.. it was almost sold out, but I got my own :3 So now I've got that manual AND the main book. SCORE!


The main book includes word practice, forming sentences and of course lots of grammar points. It also has answers on the back and for the best of all: a CD! I totally recommend this to everyone! There's the ISBN-code, if you choose to get your own :3


the main book with and without the plastic cover.. just in case you  come across with this good book without its original cover~
I paid like 38€ for this book T__T
and here's a link to it in YesAsia.com!

And now about the GACKT's single UNTIL THE LAST DAY: the copy I bought has the CD including three versions of the song and a DVD including the music clip.
This copy costs around 20€ in YesAsia.com

Oh! and when I got back from Joensuu, right in front of my own door, the precious left pinkie's nail snapped in half =( And I was growing that for so long XD But, meh.. it's not a big deal. My nails will be still growing after this :D

That's about it. You tell me, if you want to have a Japanese translation for this one... that is if you want to read my shitty Japanese |D But I hope you guys had a nice Easter and I also wish you like my blog's new design haha! See you guys soon~

-PEACE OUT-

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿