2012/05/10

A birthday present~!

Eyy~!
Today Henriikka finally got her birthday present from me and thank heavens she was amazed by it. I don't think I did a good job while drawing this, but she thinks it looks definitely like Sakito from Nightmare (ナイトメア). It's still fine when others think it's good, though I still want to progress from here 8c




Here's the packet what it looked like before opening~

and the final present~

The Ling-cosplay is progressing well, all though only one thing keeps nagging me: there's no right kind of bracelets to be found D8< The hair pieces were just luck that I found something shaped exactly like them. There's only two weeks to go before Desucon...gotta hurry up, while writing my Finnish homework (there's a lot of it...). So, we're back in that busy busy busy -mode o/

I hope I'll meet some of my friends at Desucon, Animecon and An Cafe's concert. It'll be a really rich summer. ANTIBORING, HERE WE COME o/

Today mom came by, and we searched for those bracelets around the town... no luck. I came across with couple of other things, that I couldn't resist!
a sweet bag for 4€

and "Birthday" (バースデイ) manga for 1,50€!
And of course I did some food shopping as well~

But now I'll return to homework. busy busy busy! o/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿