2012/05/17

Got tagged - I'm not 11 anymore!


Got tagged by Rei ~w~
Very well then:

  • Each tagged person must answer the 11 questions given to them by their "tagger" and post it on their blog 
  • Then, choose 11 new person to tag and link them in your post 
  • Create 11 new questions for the new people you tag to answer 
  • Don't tag back the person who has already tagged you. 

1. What are your bad habits?
Doing so much dirty dishes and not wash them in a long time, so they pile up. The other fact is I'm able to turn off an alarm in the morning, though I'm still asleep - I'm very much a sleep walker. And of course, a deep sleeper.

2. If you should go to a desert island for a three months, what three things and one person you would take with you?
3 things + 1 person? Taking an artist whose fan I am wouldn't help me at all and it would be just selfish (because I guess I would try to hook up with him lol). I'm gonna go with matches, an ax, a rope and with a person who knows how to build a shelter, get fish with no supplies and the way get us out of there :D The other solution would be starting a new civilization with 'em lol!

3. What genre of music you can't stand, why?
I guess the one I can't stand is Finnish classical music. There's no actual word for it in English but the original is 'iskelmä'. My Finnish readers will understand the meaning~~ The reason why, is the lyrics are so horrible and I can't stand my own language! It's so ugly and mean. And most of the songs of this genre are going through with the same god damn old story: a guy in love-> gets together-> breaks up with her-> angsty time-> no solution. And all that are mostly spiced up with 'we took each others' virginity!' -phrase. Mostly all of them are repeating each other.

Other genre I can't stand is Kpop. Mainly because of the same reason: I hate the language.

4. Do you think that betrayer needs a second chance?
I really don't know.. it really depends on the person who has betrayed you.

5. If you could eat only one food next three years, what would you eat?
A dish of three years? Hmm.. It really should include all the parts my body needs.. I guess I would eat Tempura then :D

6. What are the three things, you can't live without? Why?
Things excludes people so this should be easy.. I think. Phone, money and an apartment :D

7. What do you think about homophobic people?
They can suck my ass. There's almost a stereotype that goes with these people: they've got a strange need to explain to people what gays do in their bedroom. What if I go and explain to them what the heck straight people do in their bedroom? Sex shouldn't be the main reason to live, right?! And then they tell us that everything they do in their bedroom is sick... well just for them to know: poo fetish isn't only among gay people. It's also practiced inside straight community! I might think it's sick too, but it's just their own business to decide, not mine! I really don't think that somebody eating somebody else's poo can make my life miserable :D And this is only one fetish I'm talking about. Besides, poo includes a lot of protein :D This argument just came up my mind because the video about one homophobic pope(?) in Uganda viewed the arguments he used. And to my mind he was just making himself an asshole in front of my eyes.

8. Is there some kind of style you can't stand? What and why?
Style? I guess hippie style :D Well wearing all loose and colorful clothes isn't really my thing. I don't judge them though because of their style of dressing~

9.What is your favorite band, and since when you've listened it?
An Cafe, of course! I guess it was around 2004-2005 I started to listen to them. I really don't remember the actual time! And it doesn't matter~ I still am and will keep on going as their fan! Bought a ticket for their concert in Finland already... right after they started to sell them. I was all like stalking the web page for hours and didn't even sleep that night, haha! It would be fun if they had a VIP meet&greet during their shows, but I'm gonna have Nyappy time either way!

10. Which countries you've visited, and which countries you would like to visit?
I've visited only in Estonia and Sweden. In Estonia I've been like three times as a child, because we went there every summer, and I actually want that time back; it wasn't that special quality time at all. And the time I visited Sweden was with my dear friend Emma. We went there in order to see YELLOW FRIED CHICKENz's live concert, because they didn't land in Finland~ The biggest reason we went to see them was GACKT, but Chacha and Shinya were also awesome as usual! Got Chacha's plectrum from there :3

And I'd love to visit in Japan and maybe in United States too~

11. Three person you can't live without?
This is kinda like 'your best friend' -question! I can't do any order like that of my friends! I just can't! And because there's over three friends I have, I cannot say only three D: so I'm just saying I cannot live without my friends and family~ AND OF COURSE WITHOUT ALL THE ARTISTS! They've helped me a lot indirectly, but helped me anyway!

My questions:
  1. What was it like to fall in love? 
  2. Your favorite song as a kid? 
  3. What do you dream of? 
  4. Do you write blog just to get a lot of readers or for yourself? 
  5. The first live concert you were at? 
  6. Did you share a room as a child with anyone or did you always had your own room? 
  7. Do you see yourself immature? Does your friends? 
  8. Have you been interviewed for anything? For a magazine, newspaper or on TV etc.? 
  9. Are you afraid of your future? 
  10. Do you live alone or with your parents? With somebody else? 
  11. What was your first and/or favorite game as a child? 
wow... a lot of questions about childhood xD

Though I know you might not do this, I still tag you guys!
and I ran out of people to tag 8c
----
-phew- that was long ride!
And I'm SO SORRY about all this 'changing the design all the time' -crap, but this time blogger fucked up: last design's html-code was untouched and still blogger threw the main page-header somewhere to be unseen. And when I tried to paste the original code (I edited it to its last form) it did the same thing. So I decided to fuck with blogger's own design editor and now we have to go with this. I hope it'll last longer T__T

But thank you for reading! Love ya guys~!
PS. Help me with those bracelets?


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿