2012/06/25

What a roller coaster! Desucon "report"

I'm terribly sorry for being such a silent fellah and for the fact I've been really inactive during this last month. But we all know it's summer time and mostly people are trying to have less stress and more fun, right :D

The Ling Xiaoyu -costume was finished barely and I really wasn't satisfied with the result. I give myself an E+ for this costume and I hope I will evolve from this! Photo was taken by John Foot


There's nothing more said about this costume and the making of it in the dousurebaii-site, so I'm not gonna bother you with another link~

Desucon itself was fun and many of the visitors wanted to have their own picture of my costume, which made me happy :3
On Saturday I was taking the photos in Aki Hata's concert and I was surprised that she actually was one of the creators of a song called Blood Queen! I was so happy I was there and danced during that song, but during everything else I raped Piia's camera and pushed its buttons over 1 300 times :D


You can read the live report written by Anu (in Finnish only) here: JaME Suomi: Aki Hata Desuconissa

We had so fun with girls in the hotel room during that whole weekend. We laughed our ass off while watching a movie and we pretty much were overtired xD
When we got back to the train station in Lahti, we had over an hour to wait before our train would leave, so I bought a donut :3

But now it's time for me to rush to the store to get some food (or maybe tomorrow, I dunno) and leave you guys in peace :3

Peace out o/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿