2012/07/09

Summer high school & An Cafe's next mini album!

The summer is half way through and I've just started the summer high school. First day was pretty fast, though I'm not used to 2,5 hour lessons.

Last Friday we had mom's 50th birthday party with her and sis. We had awesome time at Flamingo Spa & Wellness..



...all that mineral water and lights, steam saunas with lemon and orange fragrances.. Just take a look! First two pictures are from Spa & Wellness -side (only for customers over 20 years of age, but I got in anyway!) and the third is from the water park -side. Isn't it beautiful? ;__;



I love it, I love it, I love it!

Gotta do that some time again!
On that same day mom bought me a new luggage bag and it's purple! Sis bought one too, but a bigger size and by herself.
I also bought a new piece of 'jewelry' for Softis: it's a really cute cupcake!
oops.. logo was too big ^^;
I'd like to show you a bit more pictures from mom's party we arranged for her, buuut I don't want to upset either one of them by uploading not so good pictures of them without a permission.



Anyhow, now let me remind you, that An Cafe has finally revealed their next mini album's name! It is called "Amazing blue" and here's the track list:
  1. Amazing blue
  2. Saki -saku-
  3. Bird no Higeki
  4. Jibun setsumeisho
  5. Tsuki ni Murakumo, Hana ni Kaze
  6. Bou K Mental Clinic
  7. Natsu no Owari
(Limited press only) DVD:
  1. Amazing blue (PV)
  2. Amazing blue (making of)
I've ordered my Limited press already, just chillin' and waiting for August and the release date to come~ Preorder your own copy from YesAsia.com!

About Animecon, I'll be there but without Ling-costume. It's sad, I know, but I couldn't stand the flaws of it and already dyed my hair. I'll be there around 9pm on Friday and I've got a spot at the floor billet~

But I hope you'll stick with my blog in the future too. I'll try to write here as much as I can during my studies in summer high school. Stay tuned~



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿