2012/12/31

New year..wopee?

Yup, it's new year already and I didn't come up with anything to do to you guys ,_, I'm really really sorry, but my laptop wouldn't co-operate. So, I'll be spending my hours by painting these babies I've been babbling about through last couple of blog entries~

Also, GIGANTTI had some middle-day-sales and only on one specific day they've lowered the price of a PlayStation 3 Super Slim all the way to 169€! It's the 12GB flash memory version, but I'll buy an HDD and the caddy for it at some point. And I swear I'll spare some tens of euros by buying these parts as used and NOT directly from Sony. Sony is just making money like this, leaving the caddy out from the 12GB version, just you could purchase it with higher price. But for now, I'll see how long I'm able to play with this thing without any HDD. (External hard drive could be an option too..).

So, please tell me, if you have a 2.5" SATA HDD you could sell me with a low price ^-^ ( I bet that's never gonna happen.. )
But here's the main message:
Goodbye 2012 Hell-O 2013!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Cool, tervetuloa kerhoon :3
    Lisää miut (lusikkamurhaaja) kaveriksi psnetworkissa? :3

    返信削除
    返信
    1. kaveripyyntö laitettu (purasuraura) :3

      削除