2012/12/27

My presents to me

This is me at the moment:
...or at least that's how I feel. Selfish and ignorant. And the best way to heal this feel is to start finally painting those portraits. Now I honestly start. I promised I would paint these during the holidays and I'm gonna keep that promise - you can count on that!

And while I'm at it, I'm waiting for SOME parcels to arrive my place.. 4 to be exact: 3D pre-designed nail tips, 10 pair of lower eyelid false lashes, lolita dress and earphones purchased last night. The first three are all for Desucon Frostbite. I want to look at least good when selling those paintings and all. Maybe I should start finishing the two AMVs I've been making.. they've been in ice for a while to help me get new ideas while I'm not staring at them a whole time. It's good to freshen up a bit like that~

So, only one more DBZ episode and I'm off the computer and painting :3
Here's some music from an artist I think needs a little bit more attention. If he had a gig in Finland, I bet I would be in that party:

ps. I'm still wondering what to do to you guys on new year.. On Finnish time FOX airs the Asian music awards after new year midnight, but I don't think there would be any surprises.. PSY of course wins and there's a tiny chance that I could see GACKT, An Cafe and the GazettE in that very same program - but only a tiny chance. And I can stare at them on computer anyways, so I'll pass.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿