2012/12/20

(TTuTT)

I should be ashamed of myself! It's been over a month since my last post and I've still not done with the SPEEDPEN video.. I hope you guys can understand, when I say my mother's tongue portfolios have been taking most of my time and effort and therefore I've had no more strength to do anything else alongside that. But now the situation has changed and I'm all cheery again!

The Christmas is on its way and I have no idea what to do during the holidays. Well, I'll be sitting and painting those orders some of you my readers have made (that also means more SPEEDPAINT videos) :3 And of course I'll play with Muumi! He seems to love me, so we get along pretty well.

However, I've got an idea what to do to you guys during the new year, if you're not busy watching fireworks: I'd like to play live a Spyro game for PlayStation 2 with Piia, but the problem is, my computer crashes after 10 minute broadcast. Mostly I know it's because of Xsplit. My laptotp doesn't seem to like it that much, even though I've installed the latest updates! Other than that everything works preeety good.. It's possible I may have to use Piia's laptop, all though I rather not. If I wished to broadcast with her laptop, I should install Xsplit, EasyCap and perhaps the microphones all over again on it. And I doubt it would work.. If it was a deskset, it would be a lot better because of its higher power. I even purchased a 4 month license for Xsplit so the broadcast could have at least higher audio quality.. So, what to do?

And I'm still taking orders for the paintings! Leave comment on this post or the one before this or on any post you like! Just remember to mention your email-address and I'll contact you with further information :3

But here's a couple of prices I've calculated:

A4: 15€
A3: 30€
A2: 60€
A1: 100€ (I doubt anyone wants to order that big xD)

Prices with posting prices included (inside Finland)
A4 + sending: 21,90€
A3 + sending: 36,90€
A2 + sending: 60€ + (shipping cost will be calculated from the weight)

A1-sized painting is too big (80cmx60cm) to send. I also paint in smaller sizes if you like.

I hope these prices won't scare you :'3 You can still make an offer, if you had any doubts on the prices listed here.

Now here's some music from DAZZLE VISION, which I totally missed while being all hype about An Cafe's concert (was released 14th of October) :3


Stay tuned for the info about new year's broadcast!
End of the world isn't coming any time soon! And ps. only 4 more pageviews and this blog has reached 10 000 hits! I like the sound of that :3


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿