2013/02/06

Nyappy b-day desu...ka?

Yup. I'm ill. Day after tomorrow's a final exam of Finnish language however and I must be there, no matter how bad I feel.

The good news is, that the second ordered painting is nearly finished! I'll give you some treat, aka a WIP-picture~
(was too lazy to put copyright water mark on it..)
And I'm finally 20 years old, which means I'm legally an adult in Japan! My second goal in life is completed XD
I'm not gonna throw any party, since it's in the middle of a week, I'm sick, all friends are from out of this town and the top of all I need to paint. Must. Paint. @__@

It'll be a pity, if I'm not able to sell everything away in DF after I've sacrificed all the time to do them. If there was gonna be any 'left overs' I'll be selling them online. So you should check on that, if you didn't manage to get the ticket to DF.

But now I shall return to complete this work and start a second one. You guys have a good one..
..and some pleasuring music!
Bye!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿