2012/08/10

Summer holidays are finished

Hewow!
It's been quite a while since the last update and I need to apologize for that -  via hella long entry! And what could be more loved topic than shopping and the things bought? So, be prepared for a long list of things I've bought. Here's some music for you to bear with me:

capsule - e.d.i.t.

So, it's been a long summer and I've been away from my apartment and of course made tons of purchases. Here's a picture of things I've either bought, got as a present or won as a prize. However here's almost everything from the time I've been on holiday, but not everything:




That's a lot stuff, isn't it? I bet you can't spot everything from a big pile like this one, so I decided to spam this entry with tons of pictures!


Here are the DVDs and PlayStation 2 -games. I'll list these in order as shown in the picture:
  • Millennium Actress (bought from a flea market - price 4€)
  • ErgoProxy vol. 2 (bought from a flea market - price 5€, but guess what: the owner of that flea market put two DVDs inside the cover instead of one! So there's discs from vol. 1 AND 2! WIN!)
  • Ratchet & Clank (got from my bf~)
  • Serial Experiments Lain vol. 1-4 (from the flea market - price: all together 10€)
  • Spyro: A Hero's Tail (flea market - price 5€)
  • The Legend of Spyro A New Beginning (flea market - price 5€)
  • The Legend of Spyro Dawn of the Dragon  (flea market - price 5€)
  • The Legend of Spyro The Eternal Night  (flea market - price 5€)
To be honest, I've got a little bit of doubts about these spyro games, because I'll be always thinking "all the spyro games suck after the third game for PSX!" but I thought it would be better to say that AFTER I'd played the games by myself. But should I save these for live broadcasts? I don't think it would be a good idea to try do a live with my laptop I've got now, since it shoots a blue screen right after two minutes of air time. So maybe I'll play these in the peace of my own room :3

NOW! More pictures!



All this is bought. Almost everything's from Tiimari, except for that little cupcake I showed earlier in my posts~

  • A little alarm clock (price 4€)
  • Tiger lily (price 4€)
  • Two (bought actually three) gift 'boxes' (price 2€)
  • A little hat -mobile jewelry (price 3€ - also bought one for Piia~)
  • and some stickers (price 2,95€)
There's nothing much to say about these. Only I'm planing to wear that clock on my neck :3

NEXT PIC!


Owww~ isn't that Totoro cute? I bought him from Animecon in Kuopio, while checking out the selling tables with my bf~ He was little expensive, though: 8€! Almost as much as that wallet my mother bought me at ABC-station in Juva: 9,90€! Isn't it smexy~?

NEXT!


Tokio Hotel's album "HUMANOID" and I bought it with only 0,50€ from Anttila in Leppävaara! My sister and I went to spent our day there and wholah, there it was. Personally I'm not that big of a fan of Tokio Hotel anymore, but they still do great pop rock!

And the next one...-glup-


Actually, I don't know WHY I wanted to buy this. First the skirt part looked amazing, but when I wear it, I look like if I were pregnant! Maybe I'll cut that top part away and re-sew the rest to keep still so I'll be able to wear it as a skirt while wearing totally different top. Anyways, this cost 7€ from a flea market.

ON TO NEXT ONE, PRETTY PLEASE!


Mom and my sister visited Stockholm, Sweden via ship. Mom bought some candy and three Toblerone-'bars'. One she gave to me. My sister other hand bought me a little bunny soft toy from Stockholm. As a matter of fact from the same store I bought her that little soft toy dog while I visited there with Emma during YFC's world tour. That blue soft toy thingalie on the other hand I won from a derby in Linnanmäki. Man it was a hard game, but when I learned the tactic, I got that little squewew :3

Now something that I really needed:


Since my last keyboard got fucked up and didn't type anything right, but instead it went crazy: no matter what I pressed it opened a calculator or put my browser in full-screen-mode, this purchase was quite necessary. Had to pay 29,90€ for this, but I hope it'll serve me better than Micro did. I present you: MARKKA! Yes, that's his nickname I gave him. Bought him yesterday while we were at town with Piia.


This baby I bought while I was in Helsinki with mom and sister. Only 25€ and I've got now two sets of speakers in my tiny room. Both of them are Logitech, but to be honest, my older set has way cooler sound than the new one, though it's over 5 years old. Gotta check how much do these different models differ from each other.

Shitty quality because I'm a bad photographer 8c
I've been dreaming about having a pair of roller skates and a few days ago I finally did buy a pair! And guess what: only with the price of 10€! Now I can make my thighs thin and slim as well as my but cheeks :D We've been rollerskating two days now with Piia and we're even closer to our goal to get firm bodies~ And the skating itself is fun too!


More purchases from the flea market! Black coat cost 4€ and the top was only 0,40€! I think the print is awesome so I wore it so much it's already dirty and has to be washed, haha!

And some more clothing!


Though this was bought from a flea market, it cost 17€, which is quite high price for one skirt! Though, if I'd bought a skirt from ebay, I would probably pay even a little more for it, lol. It has some glitter and two layers. It's kind of long style, so sometimes I wore it over my boobs to make it look shorter and more stylish! Either way, it's great!


Now, here's V!NYL SYNDICATE PARTY 1 -Special magazine, featuring An Cafe, 12012, D=OUT and bunch of other artists. It includes even the DVD with comments! And guess what: this was my late birthday present from my sister! She said she could put her head as a guarantee that if there was anything I'd like to have this was it. And she couldn't be more right than that! My face was, without lying, like "8O" when she showed what she got for me. Thank you, sister~


While talking about magazines, here's a POPCORN-magazine featuring Justin Bieber :x
You probably guessed, that I didn't buy this number because of him, but you'll soon notice why I bought this. But first, here's some pictures of the posters that are looking for new owner. Anyone would like to buy these 2€/piece? Leave a comment below


Those are the pictures I'd like to get rid off, but here are the two reasons I had to buy this number:


Posters of MUCC and An Cafe, of course! I was kinda disappointed when POPCORN used only those illustration pictures from An Cafe's website. Why they couldn't wait a bit for the promotion pictures? I guess that's something called business =3= Still had to get it!

ON TO THE NEXT ONE!


Here's some products I'm familiar with and not so familiar with. When it comes to hair dyes, I won't change between brands, because you will never know what comes out when your hair is exposed to different kind of brands you don't know. But here's the list:
  • A body lotion, raspberry & blackberry frangrance (Seppälä - price 5,95€)
  • Violet nail polish (Seppälä - price 1€)
  • GARNIER blue black hair dye (Tarjoustalo - price 8,75€)
  • Stargazer Magneta hair dye (Cybershop - price 10€/bottle)
I washed my hair yesterday, so I think there's gonna be a couple of more days before I dye my hair. It's good to have natural oils and dirt in hair before exposing them with such poisons~~ And I love that body lotion!


Like I said before, we were at town with Piia and while checking on the movies coming up on cinema, we went to my favorite store in Savonlinna: Divari! It had been so long since I last time bought anything from there and I'm sure the old man who runs the place might have been angry at me because I always stop by but never buy anything, so now I decided to do something different. Therefore I bought vol. 5 of Alice 19th by Yuu Watase. I already have volumes 1 and 2 in my shelf, but I had to read volumes 3 and 4 at Piia's place, since she had those but I didn't. This volume cost me 7,50€


And while we were at it, we visited Seppälä and I found this nice shirt~ It has a lace back! ...so it means I can't wear bra under this or then gotta wear some other shirt or top underneath, or it'll look stupid xD


Piia also gave me this poster and apparently it was on a Finnish anime-magazine. That's why I didn't get it though I'm a reader of Oh!My Goddess!, because all the information and news on Finnish magazines that are 'specialized' in Japanese culture and music are always a month late! But thank you Piia for giving me this :3

Only... couple... of....more.... to go!


I'm mean and showing off purchases like this >8D
This is yet the best 'bra' I've ever bought (I wonder why |D) and I hope it looks good on me. We did try these on with Piia, but she didn't buy her own. I guess I'm the girly one of us two, haha! This cost 14,95€ from LINDEX and I totally love it!


Bought one volume of Neon Genesis Evangelion manga at a low price - 1€! From a flea market of course, hahaha! I also bought one volume of Hellsing, but cant' remembeer the price or the place I bought it from oO

-phew-
That should be all for now. There are bunch of more things still in mail and heading to my place. I'll show you then when they reach my doorstep~

And as for finish, here's the best text in a shopping mall, yet!




Now, I hope you had a good time reading this and I thank you for doing so :3

Keep your heads up and good luck for upcoming school year! Have a good one!

Peace out o7







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿